Upto 50% Off SITEWIDE. Use code DIWALI on checkout
- Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove.
- Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge.
- For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- ALL OUR KILIM DHURRIES COME WITH FRINGES (TASSELS) ON BOTH SIDES OF THE DHURRIE.
- HAND-WOVEN FLATWEAVE RUG
- 1/4TH OF AN INCH PILE
- 100% WOOL